Are you looking to fix your iPhone battery? Is your iPhone battery draining overnight? If yes then you are at the right place we tell you how to fix this issue step by step below. Many iPhone users have stated battery draining issues in older devices. We are going to tell you some reasons and tips to resolve your battery drain issue.
iPhone battery draining overnight fixing tips
These are some tips and checks for solving battery
- Battery Health
- Battery Consumption Stats
- Turn on Low Power Mode
- Control Background Activity
- Reset iPhone
Battery health iphone
Older iPhone devices suffer from battery issues than of new iPhone models such as iPhone 12 (battery capacity 2815 mAh) and in such cases, you have to replace your battery. You can find out whether either your iPhone battery needs to be replaced or not. Follow the steps below
- Tap on the Settings > Battery > Battery Health.
- Find out the battery health percentage.
Good Battery Health: 91% or above.
Average Battery Health: 80% or above.
Battery Replacement Required: 70% or below.
you can replace your battery according to your battery percentage.
Apple developer’s team added the battery stats section in the iOS, and you can find which app is using more charging.
- Tap on the Settings > Battery.
- Swipe down to find out which app was using a higher battery charge.
- Tap on the app or service to view on-screen battery charge time.
iphone low power mode all the time
iPhone developers introduced a new way for the iPhone and iPad users to conserve energy when the battery charge is lower. Fortunately, if you cannot afford a new replacement battery, then you can use this feature to prolong the battery charge.
- Click on the Settings > Battery > Low Power Mode.
How to stop apps from running in the background
If you cannot depend on the Low Power Mode to limit the background activity, then you can control which service or app is running in the background.
- Tap on the Settings > General > Background App Refresh.
- Click to disable the apps from running in the background.
- Tap on the Settings > General > Reset.
- Choose to Erase All Content and Settings > Erase Now > Finish Uploading Then Erase.
- Complete Face ID or Passcode confirmation, and resetting will begin.
Battery drain in iPhone is directly connected to battery or iOS software update, so you should check all the steps mentioned above before making a decision. Older iPhones do suffer from performance decline and lower battery life due to modern software demand, but a battery replacement can resolve all problems to some extent.