Pinterest is a social networking website that is used broadly by many users for the latest videos and images. On Pinterest, you will get all the information about the searched item, and when you click on the video or picture, it is let you to the main website. Pinterest is used by millions of users worldwide. However, one downfall you may encounter is that you cannot download these files directly to your device. But you can share it by copying the link and sending it to the second party you want to share with. So not to worry now our Pinterest video downloaders, Pinterest image downloader, and Pinterest GIF downloader will help you out to overcome this downfall.
With billions of Pins on Pinterest, you’ll always find ideas that will make you inspired. When you discover Pins you love, save them to boards to keep your ideas organized and easy to find.
You can Browse your home feed
Your home feed is where you’ll find Pins, people, and businesses that are based on your recent activity. Pinterest also shows you Pins from the people and boards you choose to follow.
You can also search for Pins by typing into the search bar.
typing “marriage decor” in the search bar to see ideas for marriage party decor, party food recipes, and marriage gift ideas, dress ideas.
Pins are bookmarks that you use to save content on Pinterest. Those Pins can be images, videos or products.
Saving Your pins
If you click through the Pin, you can visit the website to learn how to make it or where to buy it.
- Discover Pins you love, click the red Save button to save them to your boards.
- Sometimes you’ll find a Pin that you know a friend will love. Click the share icon to send Pins directly to a friend or a group in a message.
- You can also use messages to chat with your friends. You can see your messages by clicking the speech ellipsis icon on your computer or tapping the bell icon followed by Chats on your mobile device.
You can Create Pins
- Upload an image from your computer or mobile device.
- You can also create and save Pins from images you find online.
- Add a title and a description to each Pin you create and a website link if you have one.
- You can edit a Pin’s information at any time and move it to any board.
You can Create boards
- To organize your Pins within boards, create board sections.
- Organize your Pins in whatever you like.
- You can also add dates to your board if you’re using it to plan an event or add notes to create checklists.
- If you prefer to keep your Pins private, you can make your board secret.
- Only you and anyone you invite can see your secret boards